PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2019-2020 theme: Heroes Around Me.
Students may choose one or all of the available arts categories:
The arts—and the National PTA Reflections program—support student success and serve as a valuable tool for building strong partnerships in your school community. Celebrate arts learning in your school community with Reflections.
2019-20 REFLECTIONS CONTEST
Express your artistic talent and tell us about heroes around you through Reflections!
Each year, the National PTA Reflections program offers local, regional, state and national opportunities for young artists in PreK through Grade 12 to be recognized for their creativity.
- Primary: Preschool – Grade 2
- Intermediate: Grades 3-5
- Middle School: Grades 6-8
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.
Visit the 2017-2018 Reflections Gallery to see examples of entries from last year.